As you can tell by the look on his face he was pretty stoked to get a new toy! He loves it and it is super easy to make!
What you'll need:
- First and foremost, an adorable puppy who is need of a new toy!
- Two pieces of fabric cut to a bone shape (choose whatever size will work best for your dog's size)
- Two pieces of fusible interfacing cut to a bone shape
- Sewing machine
- Needle and Thread
1) Following the instructions on the fusible interfacing, iron it onto the wrong sides of your fabric (I just used yellow fabric so there wasn't a wrong side).
2) Now sew the two pieces of fabric together wrong sides together with a quarter inch seam allowance, leaving a two inch opening (for turning).
3) Turn your bone right side out.
4) Stuff your bone with your stuffing (I used poly-fil).
5) Using your needle and thread close up the opening. I just used a slip stitch, but you can use whatever you like!
Sorry, I didn't get any great pictures of the bone before Chester decided he NEEDED to play with it! I guess he doesn't have to wait until Christmas to get his toy!