What you will need :
- Cocoa Butter or Shea Butter (one teaspoon)
- Olive oil (one teaspoon)
- Beeswax (about 3/4 of a teaspoon)
- Vitamin E oil (a few drops)
- Peppermint extract (a few drops)
- Dropper (optional I use this to measure out the peppermint extract, but you could just carefully pour it in)
- Jar to put lip balm in
**Note my measurements are approximate, most other recipes go by weight measurements, but I didn't have an accurate scale so just messed around until I found about what worked for me. You may need to slightly adjust the measurements to make it to your desired consistency.
Put all of the ingredients into a glass bowl sitting on top of a pot filled with about half an inch of water. Put your burner to medium high heat.
Let me know how yours turns out!