- Two pieces of fabric cut into a mouse shape (see picture further down)
- Sewing machine
- Embroidery floss
- Two inches of coordinating ribbon or string (for the tail)
2) Using your embroidery floss and needle embroider the initial of your cat's name. In this case it was for Gizmo so he got a G.
3) Put your piece of fabric with the initial right side up. Place your ribbon where the tail should go (like in picture below). Place your other piece of fabric on top of this.
5) Turn mouse right side out.
6) Fill with stuffing and catnip.
7) Sew your opening shut. I just used my machine, but you could sew this part by hand.
You've got a quick and easy cat toy!