Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dollar Store Frame Spruce Up!

Okay, I may be starting to get addicted to spray painting now.  I had this gold dollar store frame that I liked the pattern on, but I'm not really a gold person.  And this is the only gold thing in my house, unless you count the brass fireplace cover, that will soon be getting a makeover itself.
I have a can of grey gloss spray paint from my bowl re-vamp that I thought I would use on this frame too!
Here it is on my shelf with a picture of my sister, mom, grandma and me in it!

p.s. Don't you love the octopus print on the wall?!?

5 comments:

  1. That octopus print is to dye for! So modern and cool. Great frame makeover.

    www.theelephantstrunk42.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Just a quick reminder to head over and link up to my Welcome Wednesday hop! The linky is now open.

    P.S. Love the frame & the octopus print! I have a couple of gold/bronze color dollar frames on my wall that go with my decor right now. But if I decide to mix my decor up at some point, it's good to know that a little spray paint will do the trick.

    Frugal Invitation
    http://www.frugalinvitation.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spray paint is a full-on miracle. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been doing the same thing to a bunch of my frames lately too. But mine have magically become red! :) I love red! I like your grey though, too... maybe I'll have to add some grey to the mix. Thanks so much for linking up! I hope you'll stop by Tute {Yourself} Tuesday again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job, I too have a love of spray paint. Thanks for your nice comments on my chair redos. I'm looking forward to seeing what other projects you have to come!

    ReplyDelete