Monday, June 6, 2011

Flowers! Flowers! Flowers!

Wow...so it's been a while since I posted anything.  I've been busy and having done much crafting lately.  I started a new job and we've been working a lot in the yard lately, which has been a lot of fun but hasn't left much time for crafting.  Since I don't have any new crafts to share I thought I'd show off some pictures of all the pretty flowers we have around our house.  A big  thanks to Mama Jules for supplying our home with all of the lovely flowers!!! 

We have hanging baskets filled with petunias and vinca vine on either side of our carport.  We also have lime green pots with succulents on either side.


We put up a hay rack under one of our windows filled with more petunias.

We added two clay pots on either side of the gate into our back yard.

We planted more than that and I will add some more pictures soon!  I also thought I'd add a picture of our garden beds now that they have lots of plants growing in them!  I love our garden!


16 comments:

  1. wow your garden is going nuts! looks awesome - love all your flowers too. i'm so jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are gorgeous! I wish I liked to garden! loL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice picture.... thanks for sharing ... keep posting... :)
    visit our website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing
    visit our website

    ReplyDelete

  6. You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    visit our website

    ReplyDelete


  7. Really nice and informative blog, keep it up buddy…Thanks for sharing
    Footwear photo editing services

    ReplyDelete