And I will show you how to make one too!
What you'll need:
- 4 pieces of fabric cut to 6" by 10"
- 4 pieces of fusible interfacing cut to 3" by 10"
- 1 piece of backing fabric, I just used a big piece and cut it down to size
- Bias tape
- Sewing machine
1) Following package instructions iron interfacing iron the interfacing onto the wrong side of the four small pieces of fabric. And then iron in half long ways.
2) Place the first folded piece of fabric onto the big backing piece of fabric and sew along the bottom long opening.
3) Place your next folded piece 1.5 inches below the first piece and sew along the bottom long opening.
4) Continue until you have all 4 divider pockets attached.
5) Sew along the sides of the pockets.
6) Trim around all four sides to desired size.
7) Finish the edges with bias tape
8) Add a loop made from bias tape (if desired).
9) Insert your mail and you're done!